Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 851 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.759 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 69% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 115,199 Дин. (元7,805) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)