Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.125 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 68% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 136,851 Дин. (RM5,238) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)