Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.743 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 37% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 98,399 Дин. (RM3,977) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)