Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 49.948 RSD / TND
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 41% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 105,747 Дин. (2,117 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)