Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 34.519 RSD / TND
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 22% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 59,848 Дин. (1,734 Dinar) in Sfax.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)