Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 209 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.125 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 127,478 Дин. (€1,079) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (43 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)