Cost of living comparison between Seville, Spain and Zrenjanin, Serbia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 289 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 125.031 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 110% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 157,419 Дин. (€1,259) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (38 minutes ago)