Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 362 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.944 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 103% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 129,760 Дин. (€1,082) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 64,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Florianopolis costs R$ 250 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairns costs AU$30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)