Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.836 RSD / UAH
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 39% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 44,835 Дин. (11,689₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (37 minutes ago)