Cost of living comparison between Sevastopol, Ukraine and Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.460 RSD / UAH
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 64,503 Дин. (14,462₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (36 minutes ago)