Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.996 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 59,258 Дин. (5,389 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)