Cost of living in Settat, Morocco vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.973 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 66,178 Дин. (6,031 Dirham) in Settat.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 5 hours ago)