Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.575 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 83,608 Дин. (7,223 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $484 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)