Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.452 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 63,026 Дин. (6,030 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)