Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.665 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 15% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 61,522 Дин. (5,769 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)