Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.306 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 91,003 Дин. (RM3,459) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)