Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 25.292 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 74,782 Дин. (RM2,957) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)