Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.409 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 79,698 Дин. (RM3,265) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $122 (2 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)