Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,098 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10215 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 212% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 234,224 Дин. (₩2,292,851) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)