Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,196 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09929 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 202% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 226,205 Дин. (₩2,278,340) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)