Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09240 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 53% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 103,846 Дин. (₩1,123,846) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)