Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09244 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 63% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 127,489 Дин. (₩1,379,148) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pensacola, Florida costs $2.85 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 22,500,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Tokyo costs ¥2,655 (about 1 hour ago)