Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08777 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 107,620 Дин. (₩1,226,116) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)