Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.918 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 105% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 159,862 Дин. (¥174,057) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)