Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36392 RSD / KZT
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 10% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 67,573 Дин. (185,681 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)