Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00851 RSD / IDR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 71% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 138,570 Дин. (Rp 16,280,034) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 1 hour ago)