Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.373 RSD / RON
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 16% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 78,602 Дин. (3,098 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)