Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 125 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.337 RSD / RON
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 36% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 105,052 Дин. (4,146 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caracas costs Bs 100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)