Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.052 RSD / THB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 34% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 99,199 Дин. (32,498 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)