Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.599 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 51% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 102,647 Дин. (₨64,177) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)