Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.150 RSD / BDT
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 14% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 58,629 Дин. (Taka 50,988) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (29 minutes ago)