Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.833 RSD / PKR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 64,704 Дин. (₨77,666) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chişinău costs 19 Leu (about 1 hour ago)