Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.007 RSD / RUB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 29% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 105,203 Дин. (руб 52,412) in Saratov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)