Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 687 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.677 RSD / BAM
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 53% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 114,681 Дин. (1,830KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (less than a minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (22 minutes ago)