Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 729 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 60.591 RSD / BAM
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 16% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 79,046 Дин. (1,305KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)