Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.887 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 117% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 165,083 Дин. (¥186,044) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)