Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,800 prices entered by 966 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.212 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 82% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 149,215 Дин. (R$ 5,108) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (about 1 hour ago)