Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.935 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 102,122 Дин. (R$ 3,656) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beirut costs 70,000 L£ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)