Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 439 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.515 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 92% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 156,092 Дин. (R$ 4,275) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $484 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)