Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 331 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.614 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 90,762 Дин. (R$ 3,287) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buffalo, New York costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)