Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 476 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.213 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 102% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 151,511 Дин. (R$ 3,965) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £43 (1 minute ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (39 minutes ago)