Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 349 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.708 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 82,424 Дин. (R$ 3,086) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)