Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 454 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.503 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 93% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 144,714 Дин. (R$ 3,964) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)