Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 259 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.730 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 71% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 115,950 Дин. (R$ 3,543) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (about 2 hours ago)