Cost of living comparison between São Carlos, Brazil and Zrenjanin, Serbia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 316 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.336 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 122,491 Дин. (R$ 3,788) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)