Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 264 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.209 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 92,000 Дин. (R$ 2,856) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)