Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.011 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 89,010 Дин. (R$ 3,295) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)