Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 345 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.532 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 123% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 138,109 Дин. (R$ 4,245) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)