Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 351 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.805 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 79% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 141,583 Дин. (R$ 4,452) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$19,595 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (about 1 hour ago)