Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.637 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 135% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 183,598 Дин. (R$ 5,152) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (44 minutes ago)