Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 191 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.708 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 107,141 Дин. (R$ 4,012) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stuttgart costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)