Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 287%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.838 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 138% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 178,197 Дин. (R$ 4,972) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (43 minutes ago)