Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 248%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.934 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 142% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 189,375 Дин. (R$ 5,127) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)