Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 143 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.573 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 114,766 Дин. (R$ 4,319) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)