Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 248 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.935 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 67% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 136,930 Дин. (R$ 4,902) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)