Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 271 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 27.772 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 61% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 119,121 Дин. (R$ 4,289) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)