Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 548 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.673 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 145% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 149,504 Дин. (R$ 4,576) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 61,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (37 minutes ago)