Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 493 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.435 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 166% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 199,566 Дин. (R$ 5,632) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (23 minutes ago)