Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 772 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.329 RSD / DOP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 104% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 165,513 Дин. (RD$ 71,064) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)