Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 777 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.925 RSD / DOP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 35% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 95,978 Дин. (RD$ 49,852) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)