Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 832 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.087 RSD / DOP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 46% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 115,467 Дин. (RD$ 55,328) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)