Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 192 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.570 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 110,386 Дин. (R$ 4,004) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)