Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.466 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 127% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 177,593 Дин. (R$ 4,870) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)