Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 170 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.854 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 97,889 Дин. (R$ 3,786) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.78 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 199 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)