Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.700 RSD / ARS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 49,082 Дин. (ARS $18,179) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mumbai costs ₨700,000 (about 2 hours ago)