Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.735 RSD / ARS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 27% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 58,306 Дин. (ARS $12,314) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)