Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.055 RSD / DOP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 29% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 102,081 Дин. (RD$ 49,665) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 3 hours ago)