Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.146 RSD / DOP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 28% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 92,251 Дин. (RD$ 42,986) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)