Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.946 RSD / DOP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 24% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 88,198 Дин. (RD$ 45,319) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 2 hours ago)