Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.474 RSD / DOP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 89% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 153,534 Дин. (RD$ 62,057) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 66,678 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)