Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.514 RSD / DOP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 85% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 150,455 Дин. (RD$ 59,855) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (42 minutes ago)