Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.442 RSD / DOP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 86% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 150,859 Дин. (RD$ 61,775) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)