Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 157 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.177 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 117% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 162,470 Дин. (€1,319) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)