Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 72 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.603 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 65% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 135,370 Дин. (€1,141) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edinburgh costs £9 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $65 (about 3 hours ago)