Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 247 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.266 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 65% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 123,683 Дин. (€1,046) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)