Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.411 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 65% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 118,458 Дин. (€1,000) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 5 hours ago)