Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 450 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03348 RSD / COP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 82,224 Дин. (COL$2,455,704) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)