Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 493 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03340 RSD / COP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 21% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 92,037 Дин. (COL$2,755,737) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)