Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,625 prices entered by 331 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15878 RSD / CLP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 38% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 104,523 Дин. (CH$658,281) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)