Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.147 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 65% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 135,191 Дин. (€1,144) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)