Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.125 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 69% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 128,477 Дин. (€1,088) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)