Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.177 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 122% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 166,718 Дин. (€1,353) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Orlando, Florida costs $777,778,000,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vladimir costs руб 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)