Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.118 RSD / VEF *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 19% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 95,240 Дин. (Bs 9,413) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)