Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.164 RSD / VEF *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 20% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 81,362 Дин. (Bs 8,005) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)