Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.774 RSD / ARS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 63,055 Дин. (ARS $22,730) in Santa Rosa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)