Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03400 RSD / COP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 68,725 Дин. (COL$2,021,059) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 64,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zanesville, Ohio costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khulna costs Taka 65 (about 3 hours ago)