Cost of living comparison between Santa Marta, Colombia and Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03766 RSD / COP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 93,757 Дин. (COL$2,489,286) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $53 (37 minutes ago)