Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03332 RSD / COP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 86,021 Дин. (COL$2,581,593) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 2 hours ago)