Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03518 RSD / COP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 88,445 Дин. (COL$2,514,108) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)