Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03956 RSD / COP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 20% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 97,286 Дин. (COL$2,459,183) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (37 minutes ago)