Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03329 RSD / COP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 93,293 Дин. (COL$2,802,374) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)