Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03527 RSD / COP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 79,982 Дин. (COL$2,267,599) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)