Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.914 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 106,111 Дин. (R$ 3,432) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (37 minutes ago)