Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 27.923 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 91,097 Дин. (R$ 3,262) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)