Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 294 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.967 RSD / BOB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 27% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 101,872 Дин. ($b7,294) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)