Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.511 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 104,271 Дин. (R$ 3,790) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)