Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 124 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.515 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 129% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 171,633 Дин. (R$ 4,700) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (about 2 hours ago)