Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.040 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 50% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 117,028 Дин. (RM4,494) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,047 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 2 hours ago)