Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.995 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 51% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 122,306 Дин. (RM4,705) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)