Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00257 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 53% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 108,336 Дин. (﷼ 42,172,568) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)