Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00357 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 50% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 112,829 Дин. (﷼ 31,563,675) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)