Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40742 RSD / YER *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 9% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 79,788 Дин. (195,835 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)