Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.072 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 86% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 135,612 Дин. (€1,149) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Asunción costs 15,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Raipur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)