Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 151 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 118.228 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 105% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 168,416 Дин. (€1,425) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)