Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 144 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 118.270 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 106% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 150,102 Дин. (€1,269) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 63 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Amarillo, Texas costs $2.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €958 (about 1 hour ago)