Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 151 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.108 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 106% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 140,078 Дин. (€1,186) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Benoni costs R 396,950 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £750 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santa Ana, California costs $0.94 (about 1 hour ago)