Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.250 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 145% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 198,755 Дин. (€1,613) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)