Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.381 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 85% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 135,185 Дин. (€1,142) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)