Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.269 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 142% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 189,045 Дин. (€1,534) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (42 minutes ago)