Cost of living comparison between San Sebastian, Spain and Zrenjanin, Serbia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 122.715 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 141% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 195,707 Дин. (€1,595) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)