Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 307 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 103.230 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 48% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 107,986 Дин. ($1,046) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)