Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.127 RSD / ARS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 10% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 77,056 Дин. (ARS $15,030) in San Rafael to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)